Allegra, Zyrtec, Claritin

Which is better. I am needing the one with the best decongestiant. I am so stopped up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Health

• I know this isn't going to help you but what works best for eveyone is different. for me it is allegra. My dad still swears by good old benedryl.
    mommy2boys03

Answer by mommy2boys03 at 4:59 PM on May. 19, 2011

• hi there i am a nurse for an allergiest...and for over the counter we recommend allegra-d mostly, however if you gonna use claritin/zyrtec make sure its claritin-d or zyrtec-d if you are looking more for a decongestion( because without the "D" behind the name it will not really help much)..good luck hun..if you happen to be able to go to the doc ask for a rx for xyzal it is amazing!!
    mztxdelta

Answer by mztxdelta at 5:06 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Xyzal IS great!
    Ataemommy

Answer by Ataemommy at 5:11 PM on May. 19, 2011

• allegra d i take it daily..and thought i would die when they told me i couldnt take it while preggo lol
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 5:26 PM on May. 19, 2011