Never had a 4 hour period before. anyone know what that means?

has anyone heard of a four hour light period being a sign of pregnancy? yah theres a high chance i could be pregnant but that never happened with my last two pregnancies and my menstraul cycle has been acting weird i had two 5 day periods last month and now this whole joke of a period thing on the 17th....i have some pregnancy symptoms but nothing alarming and my pee stick said negative imthinking it could be "implantation bleeding" but it seemed a little bit much to be that...
Im going to wait like 3 weeks and take another test to be sure jw if anyone else experienced this before and what it was/could have been?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• four hours is just a stain, not a period. I would retest, but no way to know for sure...
    kutlirs

Answer by kutlirs at 5:04 PM on May. 19, 2011

• (poster) well my pee was like pink ( sorry if its gross) and i had clots as if i were about to start and i changedmy pad four hours later didnt even spot it was weird never heard of it before
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:10 PM on May. 19, 2011

• that happened to me this month and im prego!! test again!
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 5:16 PM on May. 19, 2011

• uh oh hope not well meh i guess theres a good and bad side to that. im to young for two kids though :-/
    thats ok ill figure it out i am going to test again ill keep everyone posted thanks to both of you for your answers :-) if anyone else would like to share advice/ experiences plz do!!! :-)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:21 PM on May. 19, 2011