So... what's everyone's plans for Sunday?

Post-apocalyptic prediction fail Sunday, of course ;)

I'm thinking steak and eggs for breakfast, ice cream sundae's for lunch, and pancakes for dinner...

DJsMommy610

Asked by DJsMommy610 at 5:02 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• no plans but I like your idea...sounds very tasty! gonna walk the dogs...that is the only definite :-)
    sdks2011

Answer by sdks2011 at 5:07 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Hopefully have my baby. My due date is the 24th so lets see if my baby boy and myself make it through the end of the world lol.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 5:09 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Aww! Good luck mama! I'm sure the end of the world will be no match for such a blessing :)
    DJsMommy610

Comment by DJsMommy610 (original poster) at 5:10 PM on May. 19, 2011

• We're bbq'n so if the world's decides it want to end on Sunday its just gonna have to wait until I get my lips on some of my step dad's delicious and tender ribs.
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 5:13 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I kind of figured it would be cruel for the world to end before I had him, then again I don't buy into all this hype lol. Thanks for the support and your plan sounds great.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 5:13 PM on May. 19, 2011

• One definite is coffee.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 5:15 PM on May. 19, 2011

• being thankful it wasn't the end of the world. Then spend the rest of the day searching out the next end of the world date prediction so I can be ready for that one.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:16 PM on May. 19, 2011

• sarcasm
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:17 PM on May. 19, 2011

• i will be taking my brother out to breakfast for his birthday
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 7:27 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Well...normally it would be church, but we're going to a "party" almost 2 hours away on Saturday so we might just play hooky...not sure what we'll actually do, besides a lot of resting!
    Anonymous