What kind of bottles do you like and use?

i used dr browns with my last and liked them but didnt like all the pieces to clean! that was 3 yrs ago and im expecting my 3rd and was wondering if i should go that route again?

cortneydmorris

Asked by cortneydmorris at 5:08 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I use the NUK bottles. I tried a few other ones but this is the one she preferred.
    SophiaKsMom

Answer by SophiaKsMom at 5:10 PM on May. 19, 2011

• my boys took nuk pacifers the best well those are the ones they liked the best! thanks maybe i will look at those!
    cortneydmorris

Comment by cortneydmorris (original poster) at 5:11 PM on May. 19, 2011

• i like Playtex drop ins they are AWESOME!!!! they have tons of nipples to mimic breast nipples and because they collapse as the baby drinks the baby is less likely to ingest the extra air!

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 5:13 PM on May. 19, 2011

• those are the ones (drop ins) my bff is suggesting! ive had gassy babies so thats a must on my list! you would thik since this is my third i would know what i wanted but so much has changed in 3 yrs!!!
    cortneydmorris

Comment by cortneydmorris (original poster) at 5:17 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I KNOW!!! there is sooo much to choose from! i chose those because i nursed for a while and it was a VERY easy switch they sell them in singles i would def recommend trying them GL mommy!

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 5:20 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I LOVE Breastflow bottles. And if your planning on nursing they usually dont cause too much nipple confusion :) they also have the Air Vent thingys to prevent gas :)
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 5:24 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I don't think anything is better than Dr. Browns. I only used them the first 6 months though and then went to using the cheap Walmart brand bottles because he only had problems with belly gas in the first few months
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 5:29 PM on May. 19, 2011

• We use Avent. I used the Playtex drop ins with my older 3 and just didn't like them, so switched to Avent with #4 and #5 - I like them much better!

Answer by missanc at 9:36 AM on May. 20, 2011

• i used the dr brown glass bottles! loved them! but i agree all the parts r a pain!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 11:01 AM on May. 20, 2011

• we swear by the avent bottles.
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 12:05 PM on May. 20, 2011