Numness in my fingers

seems my left hand is smaller then my right and my fingers on my left hand is like numed. what does this sound like to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Health

• It can be a circulation thing. Mine is from radial tunnel in my elbow (golfer's elbow). It could be from tennis elbow or other similar conditions. I had trigger points in my shoulder one time that caused numbness in my hand. I couldn't feel them but the doctor did. If it keeps up see a doctor.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:49 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Carpal tunnel issues

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:55 PM on May. 19, 2011

• could be a pinched nerve..
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 5:56 PM on May. 19, 2011

• It could be a number of things. If it persists, see your doctor.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:01 PM on May. 19, 2011

• carpal tunnel syndrome or some other kind of nerve impingement syndrome. Sounds like there is also some other pathology that has caused muscle weakness resulting in atrophy... see a doc!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 6:16 PM on May. 19, 2011

• carpal tunnel, pinched nerves, or any number of very very serious illnesses, see your doctor.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:57 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Sounds like carpal tunnel and everyone has one hand that is smaller than the other. Go see an orthopedic doctor to get it checked.
    DDWay

Answer by DDWay at 7:00 PM on May. 19, 2011

• i had open heart surgery in oct 2009 didnt know if it could be from my heart. thanks for all the answers. have appt on monday to see what it is.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:48 PM on May. 19, 2011