Getting ready to ttc (piog)

So here is the story: My SO and I had planned to wait until our 3 month old was four before we started to try for one last baby. But after I gave birth to my son I found out that I had cin3 (one step from cervical cancer) My OB told me I am ok now but not to wait 4 years to get pregnant because I should have my uterus removed as soon as possible to be safe. I go back in October for another pap to see if I am still in the clear. So we (SO and I) decided to start ttc next spring. I know that before I do start trying I have some things to work on to get healthier for a new pregnancy. Like stop smoking, taking prenatal vitamins, and working on staying at a healthy weight (before I got pregnant I was 89 pounds. I have very high metabolism so its hard to keep on weight) My question would (since Mason was unplanned I have no clue about this) be what other things should I do to get in the right healthy position before trying? What things did you guys do?

angelmine2011

Asked by angelmine2011 at 6:00 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like you're headed in the right direction. Eat healthy, limit the caffiene intake and of course take your prenatals. Also get your SO to join you in becoming healthy because it'll only make his swimmers stronger and healthier too.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 6:40 PM on May. 19, 2011