Have any of you mothers to be or mothers been to mommy classes??

i have just signed up for mommy classes where me and my significant other can earn mommy and daddy dollars to spend in their little store? we can buy any sort of baby gear and baby food and diapers?!!! have anyone of you had good experiences with these classes?

chelsealynn101

Asked by chelsealynn101 at 6:04 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i go to classes and i like them :)
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 6:05 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Thats cute. We took the prenatal classes - and then a year ago we took a Love and Logic parenting class but doesn't sound nearly as cute and fun as yours lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 6:06 PM on May. 19, 2011

• our insurance gave us a free car seat with the first pg if we went to early prenatal classes.
    Anonymous

• with my first we had signed up to do a program kinda like that and it was really awesome but we had to move so we didn't get to finish up. It sounds like lots of fun though!! enjoy it!
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 7:37 PM on May. 19, 2011

• i am currently prego with my second and ive never attended a mommy class kinda wish i did with my first tho lol
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 7:50 PM on May. 19, 2011