REVISED: will my UNBORN baby go with the rapture?

on may 21 if the rapture does come, will my UNBORN baby be taken with it? dont believe the theory i was just wondering.

LaurenBliss

Asked by LaurenBliss at 6:52 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• if you die, your baby will too... but the rapture's just a story to scare us all no worry
    SamJ321

Answer by SamJ321 at 6:54 PM on May. 19, 2011

• If that were to happen, the Lord would certainly keep mother & child together.
    RubyinPA

Answer by RubyinPA at 6:55 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I say yes.
    Anonymous

• well yes I think so... smh... you gave me something to think about
    SamJ321

Answer by SamJ321 at 6:57 PM on May. 19, 2011

• When the rapture happens I believe all unborn..young children..and all saved by repenting of their sins and accepting Jesus Christ as their savior ..will be raptured. All others will be left behind.
    eatmyshorts

Answer by eatmyshorts at 7:06 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Yes, unborn children will be raptured, even if the mother isn't. Children under the age of accountability will be raptured, born or not. Age of accountability is generally considered around 12 or 13.
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 7:07 PM on May. 19, 2011

• only if you are taken too. if a man predicted it they have the date wrong as the Bible says no man will kow when Jesus returns not even Jesus knows ahead of time when he will return
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 7:09 PM on May. 19, 2011

• read the bible it will tell you !!!!!!!!!
    alliep2011

Answer by alliep2011 at 7:13 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Most Christians believe that when Jesus Christ returns, all children including the unborn will be taken to heaven so you will suddenly not be pregnant.
    MKSmom09

Answer by MKSmom09 at 7:27 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Hi Lauren Bliss -

First of all please understand I am not an expert in Bible Study and am still learning so much. However if I am correct any human who has never heard of God or Jesus will be taken in the rapture. Thank goodness! Again I am not an expert and do not claim to be. I must say that the rapture seems to be a quite a dilemma. Many faiths believe differently about what happens, how it happens, etc. I do understand that no one will know the exact day or time it will happen. And it will be quick. Please understand there are many different interpretations about the Bible and the rapture. Some say unborn babies do go to heaven. Some mention they do not. God will do what is right. The rapture will happen in God's time not ours. No predictions.

Here is a site that has a few answers for you. http://gracethrufaith.com/ask-a-bible-teacher/children-in-the-rapture-2/
    http://www.middletownbiblechurch.org/proph/questrap.htm

SarahFarah

Answer by SarahFarah at 7:30 PM on May. 19, 2011