Has anyone had this happen to them?

So, for years (at least 3) I have been nauseous all day everday, and no that is not an exaggeration. Somedays are easier to deal with then others but some days it gets so bad that I can't even eat. I have been to doctor after doctor, and they have all told me it was gastritis, gave me medication, and told me it would clear up in 3-9 months. This medication has done nothing, I have told the doctors this and they say "that's all it is, don't eat this, the only thing you can take it tylenol, blah blah blah". I have done all of that and nothing is helping, has anyone had this happen before or any idea what it is? or suggestions on what to do to make it better?
anything would be helpful!

Sammy4411

Asked by Sammy4411 at 7:11 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Health

• Do you wear or need to wear glasses? If you do & have prescription glasses & sunglasses do you switch them a lot during the day? That may be it since the curvature of the lenses may be different & I get nauseaus when I switch mine. Have you been checked for Vertigo? What does your blood work say? Have you had a cat scan on your brain? GL.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:16 PM on May. 19, 2011

• tell them to check ur gall bladder. from 06 to aug 08 i was feeling the same way. turned out my gall bladder was only putting out 8 %of the bile. once it was out i started feeling better. i still cant eat certain things but life has gotten better.
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 7:16 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Have you gotten your gallbladder checked?? Your symptoms sound a lot like what my aunt goes through, and she's got gallbladder issues.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 7:16 PM on May. 19, 2011

• i've had an ultrasound done on my gallbladder and everything checked out fine. which is weird because i was looking on google and it sounded like my gallbladder. so i'm not sure what's going on. i have an appointment with a gastro dr in june, so hopefully they can give me further answers.

also- my bloodwork is normal too
    Sammy4411

Comment by Sammy4411 (original poster) at 7:22 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I have never had a problem such as your problem, but I have been getting headaches for about 6 yrs now. Doctors have just given me the run around. I have an test and I have even been to the hospital and they gave me an cat scan xray what ever it is called. And nothing was seen but I continue to get my headaches and live with them. Your problem seems like it may be interfering with your life and health if you are unable to eat.
    I would suggest that you continue looking for a doctor. Dont google you'll just frighten yourself. Dont stop till you find a doc that is actually going to listen.
    styhmMommy

Answer by styhmMommy at 7:22 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Go to a chiropractor, try for one who does accupressure (not the needles - accupressure is just utilizing pressure points).
    Anonymous

• Screw whoever voted me down. My nephew was the same way and he went to a chiro who helped him. My chiro is more helpful for pretty much any problem than any medical doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on May. 20, 2011