Can someone please explain this logic?

People who want to blame Bush for the recession, are the ones who defend Obama for doing the same as Bush tenfold. If Bush's spending and policies were to blame, why is Obama's spending and similar policies going to be the solution?

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 7:14 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't know if that qualifies as logic;)
    BetcCarter

Answer by BetcCarter at 7:16 PM on May. 19, 2011

• because he is a democrat and chosen by God himself to make the world better. He is going to do everything, including wiping our asses dontcha know? /sarcasm
    Anonymous

• It is because ..............................
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:44 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I think that those that like and support Obama and his spending prefer to believe that Bush only spent money on wars and killing people whereas Obama is spending it on trying to get the economy back on track. Never mind that spending money you don't have is not an economic strategy. Neither is Hope or Change, but I digress.

I can't help you understand it, as I don't understand it completely either.  I believe a part of it is the blind hatred that some have for Bush still runs deep in their veins.  I never thought Bush was a fiscal conservative and he proved me right (sadly).  I hated all of the spending and I hate the spending that this administration has done and plans on doing as well. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:48 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Dontcha know....repub spending is BAD, dem spending is GOOD.

At least that's what the dems have been telling us all these years. They are smarter than us, they know how to spend our money better than us. We can't be trusted with our money, they can. Yeah, I'm being VERY sarcastic!

DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 7:49 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I think that those that like and support Obama and his spending prefer to believe that Bush only spent money on wars and killing

That might hold true if the spending on wars were the only spending he did. It is actually a small percent of the spending he did.
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 7:56 PM on May. 19, 2011

• It's easy and easier to blame the "other guy". Once Obama is no longer President, any problems will be ALL his fault and Bush will be off the hook. No matter who is President, when that person is no longer in office, any problems will automatically be all his fault. Seems it's pretty much always been that way. What it comes down to is when politics enter the picture, logic goes out the window (as our law-makers seem to continually prove to us)
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 7:58 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Hey Hey Hey!!!! We are not supposed to be logical. You best stop that right now. :0)
    Anonymous

• I am with anon on this, we must not think, we just need to follow a big pitcher of koolaid...going crazy

agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 9:23 PM on May. 19, 2011

• i dont like either of them
    dement

Answer by dement at 9:26 PM on May. 19, 2011