Ever had this happen to you?

The other night i burned and incense on my shelf in the living room. The next morning when i woke up it was still there. A lil later during the day i went to burn another incense and the burner was GONE. i havent found it to this day. No one was in my house BUT ME. Today was just as weird. I washed a sippy cup that has a piece to the bottom. I searched and moved all the dishes and i couldnt find it. I had just walked over to the sink and there the bottom was right where i put all the clean dishes. Also i was lookin for my sons shoe this morning i looked in every room moved the play pen and everything. When i came out of his room his shoe was sittin next to the play pen like its been there the whole time. I know for a fact it wasnt there!!! Its weird.

chrstny88

Asked by chrstny88 at 7:15 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Creepy I say.
    I one rental house. I use to here my front door open. I would be in the bedroom. would go out to see who it was and no one would be there.

Answer by louise2 at 7:22 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I use to live in a house that had creepy stuff happen all the time. I was in middle school. i went upstairs and i heard my dad and my sister talkin! My dad wasnt home and my sister was down stairs scared the crap out of us we stayed outside till my dad got home lol
    chrstny88

Comment by chrstny88 (original poster) at 7:37 PM on May. 19, 2011

• sounds like a playful ghost/spirit
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:39 PM on May. 19, 2011

• its annoyin and they need to stop playin lol
    chrstny88

Comment by chrstny88 (original poster) at 7:40 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Have you asked it/them to stop moving your stuff.

Answer by louise2 at 9:31 PM on May. 19, 2011

• no never thought about that
    chrstny88

Comment by chrstny88 (original poster) at 10:58 PM on May. 19, 2011

• ever see the movie "The Borrowers" lol. sounds pretty scary to me.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 11:39 PM on May. 19, 2011

• wierd
    clumm

Answer by clumm at 11:43 PM on May. 19, 2011

• lol yeah cute movie.... i wonder if it could be someone i know. the only people i know that has died was my ex bf when i was 16. and my great grandma a long time ago
    chrstny88

Comment by chrstny88 (original poster) at 6:33 AM on May. 20, 2011