Guilt-free goodies

I know there are healthier ways to make cupcakes and yummy food like that but I don't know any recipes. I LOVE my cupcakes but would love to eat them and not feel like I gained 5 pounds. Can anyone get me a couple recipes (doesn't have to be just cupcakes.. sweets in general) or steer me to a good website?

alinker

Asked by alinker at 7:40 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Food & Drink

• the haslbeck woman on that show the view has a cook book all about that kinda cooking try googling it......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 7:46 PM on May. 19, 2011

• This is a great question. I love baking but don't love the partially hydrogenated oils, etc. in the boxed baking mixes. It's really easy to find a recipe that lets you do it yourself from scratch. No, it won't be the healthiest, but it will be healthier than the boxes with all those additives. Some great websites to try are food.com and epicurious.com. After you've enjoyed your brownies (I love a good brownie from time to time!) head on over to tightbodwithapod.com for other healthy recipes, exercise tips and parenting advice.

Happy cooking! :)
    missskrisss

Answer by missskrisss at 7:50 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I don't know of anything really. The only thing that I can think of would be to buy some Benefiber (or something like that, that you can add to stuff without it changing the taste) and add it to whatever you're baking. Fiber is always good for you.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 6:02 PM on May. 21, 2011