What does ur DH or SO love the most in bed? adult content

My DH and I are going thru a rough patch, and I'm looking for some new ideas, or suggestions to try out. Anything from positions (we only do missionary, doggie style, or cowgirl positions,) to pleasurable tips to do in certain positions, or foreplay ideas...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Me naked.
    Anonymous

• BJ's
    getting me off
    reverse cowgirl

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:48 PM on May. 19, 2011

• get a kamasutra book.. my bf and i do a lot of different positions its just hard to explain how to do then lol.. but if u guys have used toys thats always fun.. or watch porn and play monkey c monkey do... LOL anon ur husband loves u naked in the bed funny
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 7:49 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Try laying on the corner of the bed and have sex with him standing up. Go to the sex store and get the gel that is for u and get the gel that is for him and rub it on each others privates.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 7:50 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Me.
    BetcCarter

Answer by BetcCarter at 7:54 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Roll play, and surprise him become someone else and really go with it.
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 7:57 PM on May. 19, 2011

• a willing partner.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:58 PM on May. 19, 2011

• my husband loves to get and give oral sex.
    SamJ321

Answer by SamJ321 at 8:17 PM on May. 19, 2011

• he loves oral & anal... & i like them both too.
    Anonymous

• Somethings that have cashed in, in my benefit:
    morning bj = great night
    go to the restroom and tell him to start a movie while you whip up a snack or meal in Lingerie
    Turn the lights dim or light candels, TV lighting works too and strip for him. Coffee tables are nice if you have something sturdy
    in cowgirl (reverse cowgirl), reach back (down) and grab his ankles
    light candels and give him a full body massage. Especially if you have been fighting. When he says what its for? reply by saying that you know you've been having a hard time and you are willing to do anything to make it better
    Most of all, Tell yourself every chance you get what you love about yourself. The more you admire your own features, body, character, the more he will. :) So, when you are having a "cute day", "nice ass" day, "great nails", soak it up for as long as you can. Take those extra minutes to stare in the mirror & remember how beautiful U R! :)
    triciabc21

Answer by triciabc21 at 8:45 PM on May. 19, 2011