Shoud i be worrying about being pregnant?

okay so my boyfriend &i had unprotected intercourse about 3 days ago for the first time (we were both virgins before.) he didn't *** inside of me, he pulled out. (i'm worried about pre ejaculatory.) anyway, ever since that day, I've been experiencing on &off cramping and just today i started experiencing nausea. this morning i discharged a pinkish brown color, but we think its an allergy from the spermicidal lube condom we just tried using yesterday when we had sex again. i'm very worried &hoping its the allergy. help? I'm only 15.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes you should be worrying, so should your boyfriend.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:49 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Did you have sex...then, you should be worried about it. Sex=chance, no matter what you use as protection. The ONLY way to guarantee no baby is to not have sex.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:49 PM on May. 19, 2011

• .. who knows should have used a condom.. only time will tell (take a test)
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 7:50 PM on May. 19, 2011

• sweetie if you are worried bout things like this than dont have sex till your older..and im sry im not bashing you just trying to help i was 17 when i had my daughter and it wasnt easy not at all and now i see this all the time and lot of guys dont stick around even if you were older..my dd dad is a good example he is in and out weekend dad not funn for me at all when i hear my baby cry cuz all she wants is too see her dad...i dont think you should be worried just yet worrie if you miss your nxt period..read up on allergys for that kind of things you could have a bad reaction to it next time you use it..i have an allergy to bounce dryer sheets and the doc that treated me said everytime you come in contact wit it this reaction will get worse and worse..plz be carefull and wait till ur old im sry im not trying to preach to u just dont want other ppl going threw what i did
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 7:56 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I'm sorry to hear the trouble your having.. Your a little young to be doing anything like that.. You should ALWAYS use protection. The best advise i can give you is to go see your doctor and let him know whats going on. If you've only been having intercourse for 3 or 4 days.. its would be very early to feel symptoms of pregnancy. but then again i don't know that for sure.. i was about 5 weeks along before i started feeling any symptoms .. i wouldn't even have known i was pregnant if it weren't for the ER doctor who was treating my migraine. Good luck and if your not pregnant and don't want to become pregnant you should really think about a better birth control or not doing at all would be the best! Stay young while your still young and have fun. Growing up to early is way stressful! =)
    EvansMommy31605

Answer by EvansMommy31605 at 8:04 PM on May. 19, 2011

• ^^^^thanks guys! im just waiting to see if i get my period in june! &trust me, after this scare, me&my boyfriend are definitely waiting or using condoms. screw this, lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:07 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Good luck to you. Hugs to you just because I know you need them.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 8:25 PM on May. 19, 2011