How do I act happy about my friends new baby when she ditched me asoon as she got pegnant

How do I act happy about my friends new baby when she ditched me asoon as she got pegnant and only wonted to speak to other mum when she knew I needed her support while trying to concieve my self and when she brings the baby into work tomorrow how to I get through it with out getting depressed

jessybabi

Asked by jessybabi at 7:49 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Maybe she felt uncomfortable because she was already pregnant and you were ttc? Maybe she was tired/sick/busy? She was pregnant...I am always distant when I am pregnant. Just smile and BE happy for her.
    BetcCarter

Answer by BetcCarter at 7:53 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Say the standard expected things and leave it at that.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:56 PM on May. 19, 2011

• i would let it all roll off mu shoulders for the time being & congratulate her. Maybe later you can ask her later why she has not called you, you can tell her it hurt you. But, women are weird when they are pregnant. Just let her know that your feelings were hurt that she has not contacted you.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:01 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Thank you evryone your advice was very helpfull
    jessybabi

Comment by jessybabi (original poster) at 8:03 PM on May. 19, 2011