32 weeks and cramping.

I'm 32 weeks pregnant with my second baby. I've been having period like cramping like I'm about to start which we know isn't happening but I never felt this way with my first and was just wondering if it's normal or what it may be. It starts in my back and move to the front. Lasting about 1-2 mins. My belly gets super hard during one and can feel my belly get "lower".

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• call your doc..could b braxon kicks??? but call ur doc just to make sure
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 8:00 PM on May. 19, 2011

• sounds like braxton hixs to me. But like Rachel said call your doc to be sure.
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 8:03 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Op: I'm waiting for a call back. I go to a military base hospital so we never have the same ob so I thought I'd ask here in the mean time. I've been drinking lots of water and laying on my left side but I still seem to have them all the time.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:05 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Is it possible that you may have a UTI? When I got them while I was pregnant I had what I thought were contractions. Hope fully you hear back from the doctor soon.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 8:21 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Good luck...just try to relax until you get a call back.
    Unique11

Answer by Unique11 at 8:28 PM on May. 19, 2011

• My doctor had me do a urine test at my last Appt on Monday and I didn't have one cause that's I thought it was but the nurse who called to let me know I didn't have a uti didn't say what it could be so I called today since I didn't hear from any of the ob's.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:28 PM on May. 19, 2011

• gotta love those military docs. lol I went to a military base for my 1st kiddo! It gets annoying never seeing the same doc but I was used to it since I had done it mywhole life. Just relax as much as you can.
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 8:52 PM on May. 19, 2011