Personality disorder (super long)

So, little info on a friend that I have, and I truly believe that she has a personality disorder.

Anyways, she was diagnosed at age 21 that she had MS. She's also bipolar.
She's now 26 years old and has a 2 yo DD. She never makes any decisions, EVER.

She dates trashy guys. Her mom makes all her decisions. She has over 120 credit hours in college but no degree, not even an associates. Everything she's been going to school for is because her friend(s) at the time are going for the same thing.
She started out as a Spanish teacher, then her friend was going to be an English teacher, so she changed it. Then, her boyfriend (at the time) was going for computers, she changed her major. They broke up, and a mutual friend was going through Pharmacy school, so she changes her major to pharmacy tech or whatever it's called....now, her new friend is a nurse, so now she's a nursing major.

Now, she has MS and can't stand for long periods of time...she's 5'9 and 120 lbs. There is no way she can be a nurse.

Some girlfriends and I went out last week and invited her, but she didn't want to go unless her mother could go with us. Like WTF! I'm more than concerned about her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• It sounds like she is very co dependent, not a personality disorder.

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:06 PM on May. 19, 2011