• In the Spotlight:

should I stay or should I go?

I love my BF and we are having our 2nd kid together. I feel like he is never here for me though. He'll take our son and give me a little time to myself. But when he said he wanted to spend some time with me today he didn't want to do anything he only talked when I asked him a ? and then he would give me simple answers. Soon as we got back to his house his friend called and he talked on the phone for like 45 min. then wanted to pick up someone else. He always seems like he is more interested in his friends than me. I can't stand it anymore it's the same thing evryday. I just talked to him about this too. He was sapposed to come over tonghit but he said he has to wait for his brother and I've been waiting for 4 1/2 hours now. I am not that needy of a person I just want to feel like we are together, and not that I'm just there in the same room. What do you thik I should do? so u think it sounds like he will ever change?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• You can't change anyone. Only they can decide for themselves to change. Instead of wondering if he's going to change, I'd be wondering if I can love him just as he is? It's at least a starting point.
    sweetphoenix529

Answer by sweetphoenix529 at 1:46 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I DO love him as he is so much we can be really happy together but I think he is just acting too much like a little kid trying to play with his friends. He knows I'm having a hard time with this preg. and he dosn't see waht im going through. I guess I'm venting more than asking a question caue I just don't know if I should put up with it n see if it gets better so just leave.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I have been down that road...friends over wife!Mine came around though.but keep trying to talk to him and let him know that u do love him but u need to feel the love back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• What does your gutt tell you to do?Unless you solve the problem it will keep coming back up,so find out why he isn't paying attention to you.I suspect,he doesn't respect you,you're too easy.Having another baby with him?Was he like this with your first kid?I don't mean to sound rude but he knows YOU need him and he is just playing with you.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 3:39 AM on Dec. 7, 2008