Head start?

so im just wondering how many of you have used this program b4 and if you liked it im trying to get my dd in it cuz she loves being at school ..tell me what you all think bout it?!

rachel216

Asked by rachel216 at 8:08 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My son went. He liked it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:24 PM on May. 19, 2011

• i tried to put my daughter in.. they told me i make too much money. Im for it.. My niece LOVES it. My bfs nephew is also in it. he loves it as well.. if you think ur dd would do good in it. then go for it. nothing wrong with a child getting a head start
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 8:24 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I think it's great. My cousin loved it for her kids, the kids had a great experience and they had a family event once a month for all the kids and parents to get together outside of the class room. Head Start also got me up to where I was suppose to be, because of inner ear problems in my early childhood I was nearly deaf the first few years of my life so my pediatrician suggested my parents put me in head start after my surgery so I could develop my speech and not be behind in kindergarten.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 12:06 AM on May. 20, 2011