Obama cut off America's only allie in Isreal?

My friend said this, anybody know anything about it? What's going on?

amberpatterson

Asked by amberpatterson at 8:23 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• http://www.cafemom.com/answers/845700/Obama_wants_Israel_to_go_back_to_1967_borders_Thoughts
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:42 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Why do you care janet?
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:18 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Israel is America's friend and closest ally in the Middle East. The Palestinians are not the rightful inhabitants of Israel and if you knew a smidgen of history, you would know why Israel considers that country and Jerusalem, their home land. Hope you never need assistance from the US medical system....you would most likely need to thank a Jewish doctor. Come to think of it....you already have an abundance of Jewish talent right there in Canada.
    annabarred

Answer by annabarred at 10:31 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Seriously Janet? Did you miss a few days of history class or is it just that crappy Canadian education shining through?

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:00 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Ally in Israel? No comment.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:52 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Well said annab. said and lol, ysk!
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 11:47 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Your usual rude resonse JJB . I can comment on what I like, I don't need your permission . I take an interest in world affairs, especially those that affect all of us. directly or indirectly.

Why do you care JJB ? Related to Netenyahu ?
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 10:31 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Hardly America's only ally. Israeli Prime Minister Netenyahu deserves the rough edge of the President's tongue for his intransigence in dealing with the West bank Palestinians and blocking US and European diplomacy while the US shells out billions to keep Israel afloat .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 10:16 PM on May. 19, 2011