Are there any easy ways to become pregnant faster?

My fiance and I have been trying for two months now. We use our prediction calculator for ovulation, I keep attrack of my periods, I am taking prenatal vitamins, and iron pills such as folic acid pills and eating very healthy. I don't drink or smoke! Any help? Please help! Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Just keep on doing what your doing and both you and your husband eat food rich in vitamin C. It helps sperm swim faster and also keeps you healthy. Also, drink lots of water to help thin your CM. it takes awhile, 70 percent od couples will get pregnant within the first 6 months so just keep it up and try to be patient. Believe me i know how you feel. GL!
    CaityMarie

Answer by CaityMarie at 2:08 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• It sounds like you are doing everything right so just relax and just enjoy the sex and it will happen. I went on the pill because my doctor said it will help, mind you this was over 17 years ago but I got pregnant without even thinking about it. It helped me become very regular and I got pregnant the month I stopped taking it. I was pretty young too. I also had PCOS and Endometriosis at the time and didn't even know it and still it just happened probably because I relaxed and enjoyed all the great sex...Enjoy!

Cindrella72

Answer by Cindrella72 at 3:06 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• This may sound odd, but I got pregnant every time I put a pillow under my butt! We got pregnant ever time! Good luck!
    LaBoucane

Answer by LaBoucane at 4:35 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• We had to do it a few days earlier that we'd thought !!
    LauraPPL

Answer by LauraPPL at 4:48 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Keep on trying sweetie! Me and my fiance have been trying for 6 months. I know how hard it is to wonder why your not getting pregnant. You have regular periods and are staying healthy so now all you have to do is keep trying! If you dont get pregnant after trying for a year go see a doctor. Good luck!!
    misscomplex9890

Answer by misscomplex9890 at 10:17 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• You can also start charting your basil body temperatures. Use www.fertilityfriend.com it is the best if you ask me. And remember it takes a "normal" woman with no problems an average of 6 months to get pg. So dont start worrying or stressing. It will only make things harder. Good luck
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 11:14 AM on Dec. 7, 2008