I am a 26 yr old loser!!

I have one daughter who I love more than anything...

I have no friends
no life
no social life
no man
no romanace

I want to be happy with more children and fall in love but I feel like im getting older and once I hit 35 Im too old to have kids. I doubt I would ever find someone.

I used to be pretty and well taken care of but now the stress of being a single mother has left me ugly, bad skin, fat and no clothes.

I feel so useless, and helpless. All I live for now is just making my daughter have the best life but I want more!!.

am i hopeless?

This is not a troll post.. my true feelings but in a satire manner.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Do you have a job?
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 8:31 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Darlin, my mom was 45 when she had me.....

4 of my friends just had babies and are 40 & above. You are so young still...relax....so are FAR from hopeless!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:32 PM on May. 19, 2011

• It certainly doesn't sound like a lost cause to me. Start fixing the things that are fixable and go to the places where a lady meets nice young men. Get to know some of them and let them get to know the person you are on the inside. A man who falls in love with your person is much more desirable than one who falls in love with your body.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:33 PM on May. 19, 2011

• If you aren't happy with the way you are or the way your life is only you can change it. Make a list of everything you wish was different and then start working on the list one item at a time until its fixed.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:34 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Shit, I must be totally SCREWED if u can't have kids after 35 because here I am 36 and trying. I was single for 12 YEARS and guess what? I'm marrying the BEST guy on earth and I promise at even my old ass age, I will have another baby!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:35 PM on May. 19, 2011

• @Chloesmom1126 ... Yes I do have a job
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:36 PM on May. 19, 2011

• the sooner you start thinking positively, the quicker things will begin to look up. keep your head up and start on one thing at a time.
    -lovingliam-

Answer by -lovingliam- at 8:37 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Hey hey now, that's a human being you're talking about. I know exactly what you're talking about. But honey, if you are not good to yourself then you won't be good to anyone else, and that includes your daughter. You must must must put yourself first in the right ways. One step at a time though. When I was feeling like that, before I changed what I ate (still working on it), before I had a much needed surgery, I found a therapist to help me with all those bungled up emotions. If you don't have insurance or medicaid, go to your local department of mental health. They will have info on free or really cheap (like $10) therapy and group therapy. I think group therapy will also benefit you so you can see that you are not alone. I wish you all the best and remember that you deserve your own effort too.
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 8:40 PM on May. 19, 2011

• thought you could use this....

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:44 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Thank you samurai chica!!! I love it except the quit the job.. I cant! I am a single mother and have to unless I have a job lined up for the very next day that pays more/
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:49 PM on May. 19, 2011