What should I do:

Ladies I am getting fed up with my Cox bundle and what to drop my internet and phone service I wont my old phone service back which was Verizon I researched some online for bundles with Verizon cheapest one 29.99 think that was the internet my cox is $37.99
the internet and the phone 29.99.

This is to much again mind you I got to pay Cox $40.00 if I drop the internet service what is wrong with them charge for everything so I say I have an assurance wireless cellphone if I cannot get my Verizon account back add more mintues to my cellphone plan and drop the home phone and get a cheaper internet service if it has to be dialup.

So what should I do I have a 18 year old handicapped daughter

blessed4918

Asked by blessed4918 at 8:39 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Home & Garden

• If you want to switch then switch.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:14 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Most places will actually give discounts for people that have or care for people with disabilities, so you might want to check that out with all companies you're looking into.

Also if you cancel everything from Cox, then re-activate a while later they have a "returning customer deal" going on that it's only $50 plus tax for the first 6 months, then the $99 for 6 months after that (atleast here that's a deal they have going on, you might want to call your local Cox office and act like a friend that just moved there and wants to establish service and see if they do there).

Good luck and I hope you find a way to save in this hard time for everyone.
    musicspeak4me

Answer by musicspeak4me at 9:47 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I agree with musicspeaks I know that verizon gives disabiliites discounts my mother recieves it. check into that, I would pay the stupid $40 and tell cox to shove it, lol. you will earn that $40 back with the savings you will get each month by switching back to verison, but before you shut down service with cox make sure you can get verizon back. good luck
    Leelee1008

Answer by Leelee1008 at 11:26 PM on May. 19, 2011

• What does your 18 year old handicapped daughter have to do with you wanting to drop your Cox bundle for your old one? I don't get the correlation.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:49 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Are you asking if you qaulify for some sort of assistance because you have a handicapped daughter? I am not sure how this all goes together. Please specify.
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 8:16 AM on May. 20, 2011

• it never hurts to ask for discounts!
    daerca574

Answer by daerca574 at 9:48 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I have no. I got lost about the third sentence. Good luck .
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 11:15 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Not sure.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:14 AM on May. 22, 2011