How can I get my two year old to SLEEP!!

She is wired and inspired every night. Bedtime is a battle of screaming fits and she wakes up several times each night. I put her down around 8:30, she's up by 10:30 and its night time war until around midnight. She sleeps a while and then wakes up again. I'm exhausted! I've tried lavender sent, chamomile tea, soft music. Am I just going to have to suck it up and deal with it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• What time is she waking up? I wake mine up at 7:30, that way she naps early and goes to bed early at night.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 8:48 PM on May. 19, 2011

• On one of the episodes of super nanny. She teaches mom how to get their two year old to sleep. She has her own bed and she gets water then the mom will sit at the end of the bed and talks to her once. Then aftet that she will put bak her daughtet in the bed without words. The first couple of nights its war but after a while eventual the baby got it. So stik to it.
    Autiziumom

Answer by Autiziumom at 9:13 PM on May. 19, 2011