Judge granted immidiate restraining order//

after the 10 tens the judge keep the order and extended it for a year because she beleives it is highly likely that he would harm and he is considered dangerous but she still grants him visitation. He admitted to her that he never follows the visitation that he filled for and she ordered him to start and he has not but he still has the right to have the order. does this make sensE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• depends, does he threaten you or your kids? If his battle is with you, that doesn't mean he doesn't love his kids.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 8:56 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I am the only one who seems to see he doesnt truly love my daughter. He is very rough with her and she is 4. she is scared to be alone with him. In the 4yrs my daughter has been here he has not done A THING FOR HER. HE filed for visitation when were on good terms and NEVER saw her, he ffiles for modication after modifaction for more time and still NEVER sees her.. there is no need for a vistation order.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:59 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Can you not get a guardian ad litem?
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 9:14 PM on May. 19, 2011

• OH MY GOODNESS treynlisa... I never knewof a guardian ad litem. I just looked it up for my state and that would be perfect.

I know he is crazy and dangerous
    his mother knows he is crazy and dangerrous
    police knows he is crazy and dangerous
    DCF knows he crazy and dangerous
    court personelle sees it

EXCEPT THE JUDGE.. Its always he didnt harm her yet and he has to harm her first before he is considered dangerous and its 'in the best interest of the child' and ' fathers' rights.. sometimes fathers, just like some mothers are NOT FIT..

I think a guardian ad litem would help greatly.. I read that they are usually mental health professionals or lawyers.

Do they observe people and situations.. how does it work exactly?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:23 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Good luck, this guy obviously has no intention of being a parent.
    Shellbell001

Answer by Shellbell001 at 10:09 PM on May. 19, 2011

• A guardian ad litem talks to you, to the father, and to the child. Observes interaction between child and parent. Then writes a report for the judge with their suggestions for the child's custody and such.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 11:21 PM on May. 19, 2011