Would u rather your sister take care of your kid if u die

your sister is single has a college education good job, drinks sometimes. but loves your child as her own..Or your inlws christian mil stays home. non drinking.. BUT THEY HATE YOU! WHICH ONE WOULD U CHOSE? if both u and the father of your kid/kids passed away. this is a WYR.. These would be my choices other then foster care.. I chose my sister my dh choses his family..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on May. 19, 2011 in

• oh yeah my sister smoke ciggs too. but she wouldnt do it around my child.. I would still chose my sister
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:55 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I would choose my sister.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 8:58 PM on May. 19, 2011

• whoever has a better relationship with the child, whoever the child feels more comfortable being around, whoever would take better care of the child, since this decision affects the child most.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:59 PM on May. 19, 2011

• sister. Definitely.
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 9:02 PM on May. 19, 2011

• While I feel that being raised in a Christain home is important (both my husband and I were, and we'll raise Baby in one, too), I think that you have to do whatever you think is best for the child. There is NO way I'd agree for ours to be raised by my in-laws as long as my parents and sister were in good health. They gave my husband no freedom in some areas, and too much in others. If something should happen to us, I'd want our baby to have as normal a life as possible. That wouldn't happen with my in-laws.

mrsjon

Answer by mrsjon at 9:09 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I will have to go wit my sister......
    MzAllDat3000

Answer by MzAllDat3000 at 9:10 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I think the biggest thing that holds my dh back in saying yes to putting it in writing regarding my sister is her drinking.. BUT here is the thing in my heart I knw she wouldnt drink as much bc now she would be a mom. Right now she is single has a good job whats the harm in partying. ?? his parents Look better on paper
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:12 PM on May. 19, 2011

• My sister. She sounds like someone who is more like what I want my children to be than the Grandmother...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:16 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I would choose my sister. (irl one of my brother) to take care of my baby
    SamJ321

Answer by SamJ321 at 9:17 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Sister
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 9:22 PM on May. 19, 2011