Getting a EBF baby on a schedule in hopes of trying to conceive?

Woman really do this? How do you get an EBF baby on a schedule? I'm not at all bashing I'm just totally interested in this!! Has anyone ever done this and succeded? How old was baby, feel free to put as many details as you'd like ;)

amberpatterson

Asked by amberpatterson at 9:02 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• My babies gradually stretched out their feedings as they got older. However, how long it takes you to get your period back while ebf'ing really varies... the earliest I ever got af back was at 7 months post-partum... with my next baby it was almost a year, and with the third it was more like 18 months (though I was on the minipill that time and that probably had a lot to do with it.)
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 9:08 PM on May. 19, 2011

• U can still conceive without a period while bf.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 9:18 PM on May. 19, 2011

• While that is true Vero the chances of it happing during the first 6 months of exclusively breastfeeding with no AF is LESS THAN 2%.

Spaced feedings are the best method. I did it at 14 and 16 months with my 2 children to get my AF to come back.
    Anonymous