Trying to conceive adult content

Hi im new to this site my name is keshia and me and my boyfriend are trying to conceive but its not going good what should we do (Thanks)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• make sure your both on multivitamins. I know my doctor gave me prenatal vitamins because I told him we were ttc. There are certain things you need to look for in your bf's vitamins too. It can help get his sperm count up to increase your chances of conception as well as prep your body for conception.
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 9:12 PM on May. 19, 2011

• gewt married first...the world has way too many baby daddies
    Anonymous

• How serious is ur relationship? R u living together? When baby comes u need to work as a team. Make sure ur relationship is strong enough for this.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 9:20 PM on May. 19, 2011

• thanks ever one for the answers
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:26 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Try to use this ovulation calendar tool http://www.ovulationcalendarsoftware.com/ to find perfect time to conceive a boy or a girl.

aromatikas

Answer by aromatikas at 6:16 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Start tracking your ovulation and taking prenatals. Get in shape if you aren't already and enjoy "the process". Good luck!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 9:04 AM on May. 20, 2011