Whats your routine?

What is your bed time routine with your children? Mine I bath him give him a warm bottle and read a story by the end he is asleep so I put him in bed. Sometimes before bath we will turn on music and sing and I will exercise his legs and arms. He loves doing that.

angelmine2011

Asked by angelmine2011 at 9:07 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I havent set into a routine yet. My baby is only a month old. I dont even know where to begin with a routine.
    kirstenvargo

Answer by kirstenvargo at 9:10 PM on May. 19, 2011

• a bath, lotion massage, sometimes gentle singing or story, then nursed to sleep
    -lovingliam-

Answer by -lovingliam- at 9:12 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Dads responsible for this but it's usually dinner then his meds then teeth brushing. Bath n off to bed.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 9:15 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Jammies, brush teeth, sometimes a short movie (calms DS), 2 books, then sleeping music to fall asleep to
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 10:13 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I feed him dinner, give him a snack, give him a bath, rub down massage, watch a little tv, snuggle and rock him to sleep , lay him down and I have the rest of the night to myself
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 10:50 PM on May. 19, 2011

• with my oldest son, he's 7, first he does homework and has a snack, then eats dinner, then bathes, then has a snack and watches tv then goes to bed. with the baby, he's 4 months, i don't really have a set schedule. he eats and then goes to sleep round 11 hopefully.
    AnitaB27

Answer by AnitaB27 at 11:44 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Summer time for my 4 and 5 yr olds. Play, dinner, play, bath, books, snuggle/family time, snack, brush teeth, tuck in. My boys love being outside with the neighbor kids...it is hard to bring them in at a decent hour. They always fight it, but once in and in the tub it's all good.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:04 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I don't really have one. I go to bed when I'm tired or in too much pain. My kids get to stay up late most nights too.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 2:00 AM on May. 21, 2011