Wrestling...

I was wondering... how many of you actually LIKE wrestling? (Not greco-roman, sports entertainment wrestling... the fake stuff) How many of you don't like it, but suffer through it because your dh/so likes it? And how many of you don't watch it at all???

My dh is a HUGE wrestling fan, but I don't like it. Doesn't stop me from watching it 5 days a week, but let me watch ONE cake show!!! *Sorry, that lead into a vent! lol*

CeeCee333

Asked by CeeCee333 at 9:08 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Entertainment

• I watch it with my husband because he really enjoys it. I don't mind it. My lil one loves it too, he's HILARIOUS about it!
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 9:12 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I used to watch it in the "old days" of WWF BEFORE WWE was ever a thought. Back when it was NOT bloody, slutty entertainment.

No, I don't watch anymore and thankfully my husband is into other shows.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 9:26 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I watch it with my DH*just to see Randy Orton ) and we have PPV wrestling parties every couple months.:)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:31 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I watch it EVERY week, I mean I don't miss monday night raw at all. It doesn't happen.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 9:57 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Loved it in my late teens.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 11:58 PM on May. 19, 2011

• When I was growing up I used to watch it with my dad... My hubs and I got into watching WWF (now WWE) many years ago when our oldest liked The Rock. So we started watching it with him. He lost interest after 1 yr, hubs and i were hooked. I did stop watching it about 18 mo ago, it seemed like everyone I liked was leaving or had left... and it just was not the same. Hubs will still watch it once in a while.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:29 AM on May. 20, 2011

• CM Punk is where it's at to be honest. Forget Orton and Cena...their looks pale in comparison to those of CM Punk...I'd let him give me a GTS and I would sell it like a pro....but I tend to really pick it apart lol especially the Divas who in the real world would NOT be allowed in a ring...totally unsafe and shit...but thank jeezus for Karma...she's gonna mess them up but hey...they probably should have went to wrestling school like she did.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:38 AM on May. 21, 2011