Anyones opinion adult content

I got implanon inserted a month ago, I didn't have it inserted when I was on my period (I was in the middle of my cycle). My period was a week late (normal for implanon). I've now had my period (dark red bleeding) for about a week. I had a lot of cramping for the first 2-3 days and passed a big piece of tissue/blood clot. After that i've had no cramping whatsoever, just the bleeding. My husband and I have had unprotected sex and he has finished in me. This morning at work, one of my coworkers had some eggs and put salsa on them and the smell nearly made me vomit. I had to leave the room and I got very very hot. I know the chances of being pregnant are very slim because of the Implanon and because I've been bleeding. But does anyone this that was a pregnancy symptom or was it just some weird thing that just randomly happened?

kvanness0824

Asked by kvanness0824 at 9:14 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• if you think that you might be pregnant i would take a pregnancy test. i am 12 wks pregnant with my 2nd and we love going to american deli and ever since i got pregnant when i think about it, it makes me feel nasus(spelling).... and some other of my fav places make me feel like that also.

good luck
    alw06tchs

Answer by alw06tchs at 9:19 PM on May. 19, 2011