Do you look down on women who are comfortable in an open relationship?

Or who would/do enjoy a marriage which includes more than one wife?

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 9:15 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• I would not want more one person in a relationship, for me anyway, it is hard enough with just two!!!!!! but look down on someone who has this, no way, I live and let live!

Answer by older at 9:18 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Not at all. I think as long as all people involved are of age and sound mind and body, more power to them.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:19 PM on May. 19, 2011

• No I do not. I am not in the relationship so I do not care.
    Anonymous

• Although I would never be in an open marriage, I do not look down on anyone that is. That is their choice and it does not make the person.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:22 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Not at all , others' personal lives are their own business . As for me , i would like a sister wife to help with the chores !!!
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 9:23 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I am not happy about that phase: " Look down on". That is really offensive.
    But I would be pessimistic about them....it rarely is a good idea to have an "open marriage" or have more than one SO or Spouse. It usually results in disaster . I don't "look down on them" but I feel sorry for them.They have the wrong idea.Obviously they have not been raised by responsible,moral parents.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:26 PM on May. 19, 2011

• as long as it wasnt interfearing with my marriage go for it... i just dont want to deal with it in my life ...
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 9:26 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I have a male cousin that is in an open relationship. It's him, another guy and a girl. He was raised with all the values one could expect from a church-going family. I've never seen him happier in his life than he is right now.
    Anonymous

• I don't look down on them, why would I? I don't want that in MY marriage but what other people do in their own relationship is none of my business
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 9:46 PM on May. 19, 2011

• It's not for me but i don't judge but i did wacth the the show Sister Wives they have to deal with jealousy .
    Betutah

Answer by Betutah at 9:54 PM on May. 19, 2011