Has any of you had a Microdermabrasion...?

It's been some time that I been wanting to get a Microdermabrasion done, I have seeb online before and after pictures and I think of people with their skin worse than what I'm concern of and they skin looks pretty amazing after getting it done, so I hope it will go great for me. Hope to make an appointment tomorrow but first I wanted to know if any of you moms has had a microdermabrasion done and what was your experience, results...? How did it feel...? How was your skin after...? Will really appreciate the info and advice.

I have a lot of tiny deep scars from picking at pimples when I was younger, I didn't know how bad it was. Some blemishes I want to get rid of and my laugh lines that get on my nerves, not so deep though.

I hear a microdermabrasion is great for all these plus sun damage and I've seen pictures that shows how great it works. I'm 24 by the way.

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I have never had one done at a spa. But I have used the Microdermabrasion Paste from Rodan + Fields Dermatologists - it's amazing! You see a huge before and after difference. I am a consultant and have samples of the microderm. I'd be happy to send you a sample! Let me know where to send it and you can try it out.

Ours is a bit creamy, but with the abrasive stuff also - it definitely does not leave your skin raw, red and depleted. It's quite moisturizing.
    KikiPetty

Answer by KikiPetty at 9:24 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I wanted to get it done and broke so I found an at home recipe that calls for just making a paste of baking soda and water. I'm sure you could use lotion too to make the paste with. It was AMAZING. I'm not sure how much of a difference but I was pleased.
    huntin_mama

Answer by huntin_mama at 11:28 PM on May. 20, 2011