How can I get my 4 year old nephew to stop bugging all the animals in my appartment?

my Nephew keeps on running after my cats screaming in my dogs ears and doing stupid stuff like that. I'm about to throw a fit (thanks to hormones) how can I keep him from doing that to the animals. I know my brother had a cat that scratched him all the time because he'd do the same thing so they got  rid of the cat. It's my roomates cats I have no pawer over them I really need your help

SamJ321

Asked by SamJ321 at 9:32 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Do they say anything if u try to discipline him?
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 9:33 PM on May. 19, 2011

• sister in law is against it but my brother isn't
    SamJ321

Comment by SamJ321 (original poster) at 9:35 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Your house, your rules. If he can't abide by your rules then he gets punished. If your SIL doesn't like it that's her problem.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 9:54 PM on May. 19, 2011

• now he's dragging himself across the floor full of dog and cat hair...
    SamJ321

Comment by SamJ321 (original poster) at 9:57 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Is there a reason you can't just shut the animals up in a bedroom or something? I'm assuming he doesn't live there?
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:04 AM on May. 20, 2011

• no I only baby sit him while his parents are trying to get themselves fixed. Like councelling....
    SamJ321

Comment by SamJ321 (original poster) at 12:51 PM on May. 20, 2011

• tell the parents that if they don't do something about it then he won't be allowed at your apartment until he learns to respect your animals
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:41 PM on May. 21, 2011