What was your most emabarrassing moment?

Don't be shy now, we all got a good LOL and LMAO at the responses to this question last month. I need a GOOD laugh!

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 2:26 AM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i am big busted thats a no brainer, well i had a low cut top on and a bra that my boobs barely fit into because I hadnt went shoppimg for them yet. Anyways standing in line holding my son carring on a conversation with the gentlemen in front of he kindly pointed out at the end of the conversation that he could see half my nipple, my son had pulled my shirt and i didnt notice. I of course was embarrassed but then he asked me 4 my phone number lol
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:14 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• We had a pool party when I was in high school and just as we were all getting out of the pool, my dog came out of the house with a soiled maxi pad and started eating it.....it was so embarassing!
    I know...stupid but when you're in high school and the guy you have a crush on is there.....ugggh
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:30 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• lol easy on a flight in from Mexico with all 4 of my kids my youngest had to use the restroom as soon as we landed our plane was leaving in 20 min and of course our gate was allll the way on the other side of the airport well I rushed to get on our side and I saw a rest room I rushed in dropped my bags situated my kids and was about to walk into the Bathroom area when a male pilot walked right into me I gave him a look like eww LADIES room he walked back out looking embarrased and the walked right back in lol and says you do know this is the mens room right lol
    koolest_mom_of4

Answer by koolest_mom_of4 at 2:31 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• LMAO so far at these 2 answers! Thanks, I hope I get more funny stories, OH I wonder why the damn dog always goes for pads and poop tp! I have had over a few incidents witrh my dog!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:50 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I once was in such a hurry to put on my one piece bathing suit that I put it on backwards, I felt like it fit different but I was excited and just streched it out to cover my little AA 17 yr old boobs and just ran out to the beach and jumped in the water...... after a big wave hit me and I was waving to my brothers friend (whom I had a crush on), he was yelling and motioning to me about something and I kept waving HI!!! only to find out that my little boob had popped out and later on he was like "WOW! you have big nipples"! I almost died from embarrasment.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:27 AM on Dec. 7, 2008