NOT GAINING

hi everyone im about to be 17 weeks and am not gaining any weight im only 106 pnds wait now and with my two girls at this time i was atleast a hundred and twenty pnds whats wrong with me am i okay if i dont gain any weight i dont think i will be able to carry for very long or till full term im eating and taking my vitamins but still no weight gain im not excersing i pretty much sit on my but all day so where is the food going to any one else have the same problem or had the same problem in the past pls respond

babygirl41786

Asked by babygirl41786 at 2:51 AM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Health

• just so you know with my son I didn't gain anything umtil after 20 weeks and then i gained a total of 22 pounds. I am now 35 weeks pregnant with our daughter and still haven't gained a pound my doctor was never concerned until we got to this point and still no weight gain at all. I eat and eat but nothing not a pound. I go for my ob appt tuesday so hopefully we can figure out what is goimg on with me.

As for you it isn't too much of a worry yet good luck and hang in there
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:08 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Have you ever had your thyroid checked? If it's not that then what do you eat? Has the doctor suggested any type of meals for you to eat more of? Not all fat and sugary foods of course. Have you ever tried high calorie protein shakes? I drank those because I was always throwing up and couldn't keep any food down long enough.

Cindrella72

Answer by Cindrella72 at 3:29 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I didn't gain weight with my 1st child till about 6 months....then I blew up...lol With the 2nd I gained right away, with the 3rd it took awhile and with the 4th I hardley gained any weight at all...about 17lbs. Every pregnanct is different and you are still pretty early in this one so don't worry too much at this point.
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 8:28 AM on Dec. 7, 2008