Anyone use any skin care lines that they are crazy about. I've used Patricia Wexler from Bath & Body Works and really like that line.

I've recently seen the Cindy Crawford line and I'm curious if anyone has used it. All the infomercials make their products look fabulous. Any thoughts?

Frankie64

Asked by Frankie64 at 8:44 AM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I'm always tempted by infomercials too, but I always go back to Olay products. They have such a wide variety & I love how it works for me.
    krisstencarmela

Answer by krisstencarmela at 9:50 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I use products from Rodan+Fields. They are the creators of proactiv. Their Anti-Age line addresses collagen loss. They offer a 60 day money back guarentee+free shipping if you sign up to be a preferred customer. If you don't like it, send it back. This CAN be canceled at anytime!I know you will love them as much as I do. When layering the peptides on top of one another you get QUICK results!!It sends a signal to the skin that there is damage and corrects it.
    check out the site at:www.rodanandfields.com/karenwardzinski
    If you have any questions, contact me, I'd love to answer any questions you might have!
    PS. This is real MEDICINE mixed with botanicals!!! You will not find this kind of real RX strength ANYWHERE with out a RX. It takes the guess work out of it!There are also 3 other regimens. for acne, sun damage/brown spots,red irritated skin;)
    K.K.707

Answer by K.K.707 at 12:24 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I forgot to mention you also receive 10% off when you sign up to be a preferred customer:)!
    K.K.707

Answer by K.K.707 at 12:25 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I am a Mary Kay Consultant and have been one for the past three years.   I became a consultant because I was so crazy about the product line.   I have three friends that stopped using the products they were using when I introduced them to Mary Kay's skin care line.   They didn't become consultants but they are my best customers, which is just as nice.   I had my official introduction to Mary Kay Cosmetics by allowing a consultant to give me a facial, and I haven't looked back.  Now, this is the only cosmetic line I use.
    MzBusinessWoman

Answer by MzBusinessWoman at 5:26 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I use Arbonne's RE9 skincare line and I really love it. A friend of mine let me borrow her set for a few days and I was hooked. I couldn't stop touching my face because it felt so good! If you would like to try it out I can send you a free sample. www.getresults.myarbonne.com
    rasbneon

Answer by rasbneon at 10:19 AM on Jul. 14, 2008