Where is the adventure in your life outside of your kids and marriage or relationship?

I know many of you are thinking, damn outside of those, I'm exhausted but what about if you weren't to have either one what do think you would be doing in your life right now?

SMITxsM2

Asked by SMITxsM2 at 10:08 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• You mean there is something outside of kids and marriage and cleaning house???
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 10:11 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I would be on the rodeo circuit. I would have my own bulls to hire out. Most people think I am joking, but I am not. I am serious. I hurt myself during my first pregnancy when I fell. Kind of changed my track in life.
    Anonymous

• I would be an adventurer traveling from one country to another and writing about my expeditions in a first rate travel magazine.
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 10:13 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I'd be partying and traveling
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 10:15 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Well i'm living in a foreign country (for me, I grew up in france and I left when I was 18) I went travelling with my backpack in central america for a year, then I came to california almost 2 years ago and now i am here with my SO and baby, I'm learning about gardening, plants, yoga and meditation...
    We plan to buy a van this year and go back to travels with our baby when he turns a year old.
    Life is so great when you are free of everything, just going places, meeting people, learningcultures and linguages, having fun, seeing amazing places in this world, just going where the wind blows you... i cant wait to be free and wild again !
    kokomaman

Answer by kokomaman at 10:16 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I would definitely be traveling, I would love to be traveling for food network that is lol!
    SMITxsM2

Comment by SMITxsM2 (original poster) at 10:17 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I would be in college, traveling, and writing.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 10:41 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Okay....SAHM here so an adventure would really be anything outside of my very small little town LOL....I would love to live in Japan for a year, possibly teaching ESL =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 10:48 PM on May. 19, 2011

• that's a great question! i hop i would have my early childhood degree and own more then one child care center. i probably would've moved to a new state. as far as adventure hmmmm i don't know about that.
    AnitaB27

Answer by AnitaB27 at 11:37 PM on May. 19, 2011

• my adventure was re-learning to walk after getting guillian-barre. now I wish for the adventure of camping in the northwoods and maybe the adventure in my head of a good book
    nurse_maya

Answer by nurse_maya at 7:10 AM on May. 20, 2011