• In the Spotlight:

Do you ever feel alone even though your surrounded by ppl ??

i feel so alone all the time even though i have friends my lovely kids and SO.
:-( ???

humboldtmama21

Asked by humboldtmama21 at 2:55 AM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• All the time =]

I've always felt I was...I dunno, "different" or "outside the box". Not necessarily in a bad way (although sometimes it is), but in most situations I don't feel like I fit in.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:16 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Awww, I'm sorry you are as sad as I am. My brother and his g/f moved in with my mom nextdoor this Sept. and we have had 3 arguments since then, this last one was very bad, so my Christmas will be very lonely. All of these arguments have been triggered by my mom and my defending her and now they are all talking and I am the black sheep. I tear up even thinking about it. My son and I have been very much alone and without family all over arguments and abandonment by family members. He is 10 now and has cried at how mean grown-ups can be. I am just so lonely and I am trying to think what to do on Christmas Eve, they are right next door and having a BIG get together with her side of the family and there is no fence to seperate our yards. I am on the same boat as you, but you have family, hold on to that and get in the Christmas spirit! I decorated with my son and it helps!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:14 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• all the time even now
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:29 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Hell yeah. most of my life I have felt that way. This thanksgiving, the only two people to strike up a convo with me were my two lil cousins. The other people would say something quickly like "pass the turkey please". Ugg! Next year, I am sitting at the kiddie table and my 16 year old cousin can sit with thee adults. I'll kick it with his sisters.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Dec. 8, 2008