• In the Spotlight:

How has your life changed since your child entered school?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on Dec. 7, 2008 in General Parenting

• I am beginning to see why my mother disliked the teachers so much.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 8:58 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I've become more organized...because I have to with homeschooling!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:59 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I get time to myself! Yay! And able to get things done faster (errands, cleaning, etc.) cbecause he's not with me. But I also find myself having to remember a lot more - homework to do with him, things to send in to school, etc.
    Anonymous

• I will admit that when the last of my 5 kids finally goes off to school, although I will miss them, I am honest enough to admit that I will having some time to myself. I work so time alone between that and the kids is limited. I have been overdue for a nap since around 1986 after the birth of my first.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:51 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I DO YOGA AND IT'S MY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! UNLESS THE SCHOOL CALLS. THEN ITS OVER , BUT THAT'S ALL GOOD. IT'S NICE TO HAVE AT LEST AN HR OUT OF MY DAY TO MYSELF. SENCE I'M A STAY AT HOME MOM.
    Janinehotmama

Answer by Janinehotmama at 3:25 PM on Dec. 7, 2008