Should I be worried ?

I'm worried..Zion just through up a lot ...He was brushing his teeth and I laid him down to undress him on my bed, and then I saw a look of fear ,and he was puking and on his back.. I flipped that lil boy over so fast , Man it scared me so bad..maybe he ate his ice cream too fast or the tooth brush went too far back..

TheQueenPin

Asked by TheQueenPin at 10:16 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Dont stress too much.
    As long as he doesnt keep puking and doesnt have a high fever, he should be fine.
    -LadyChaos-

Answer by -LadyChaos- at 10:17 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Poor kid... maybe it's his first stomach flu?? I wouldn't worry too much unless it goes on for more than 24 hours. Make sure you keep him hydrated. Put a few extra blankets (flat, thin ones) under his head if he's old enough not to worry about sids... that way, if he throws up again, in bed, you can easily remove layers rather than changing sheets fifty times! Good luck!
    mlivlee

Answer by mlivlee at 10:19 PM on May. 19, 2011