Now I understand why others complain about how some moms on here ar b*tches ....

I made a post awhile ago ( I ended up deleting it) ... About how I was so stressed out and upset over the mother of my husbands daughter....

The daughter I have taken care of for the last 3 years ( since she was a baby) ... and even though I had her everyday and even though the mom only came around when she needed something...

I was upset because, even though I was raising her daughter, her and her friends would harrass me, tell people that I was trying to steal her kid away, and dumb things like that...

I got alot of "answers" most of them telling me to back off and mind my own business since I am only the step mom.... even though I raised this little girl and take care of her everyday -- someone even said to just stop taking care of her .....

There were some meaner replies too, telling me that they don't believe it to be true, or that this is only one side of the story and that if it was her she has a valid reason to say I was stealing her child.

Well this past week, she contacted us and said that if we would pay her $3700 ... she would sign over her rights to her...

Now does that really sound like I am the evil step mother, trying to kidnapp her ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Kind of sounds like she is a crazy bitch^.^ Sorry mama!!
    BetcCarter

Answer by BetcCarter at 10:21 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Well first of all, did you make the post in a bitch group? If so, dumb on your part. No offense.
    Secondly, people are all entitled to their own opinions.

However....I do wish you the best of luck with whatever you do.
    Dont let people on the INTERNET get to you...then you let them win.
    -LadyChaos-

Answer by -LadyChaos- at 10:22 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I'm pretty new here, so no history. As a mom of 2, one of which has a stepmother whom she's never even met, I think that "mother" should have been grateful to have someone willing to fill her shoes, since it's quite clear that she couldn't do it or didn't want to. That little girl is lucky to have a "stepmom" who is passionate enough and loves her enough to fight for her. $3700 is an odd amount to request, I say figure it out, pay her off and start your life with YOUR family. good luck!
    mlivlee

Answer by mlivlee at 10:24 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Sorry that you got such hateful responses, I would find any way possible to get her the money and get her out of your life.
    rewoif

Answer by rewoif at 10:25 PM on May. 19, 2011

• She is a big partier - we figure it is for drugs or something of the sort.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:26 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Sometimes you just have to think things through for yourself, confident you know you're right, and keep it to yourself because people think it okay to say whatever because of how they feel that day, internet or not.
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 10:26 PM on May. 19, 2011

• my in laws drive me curazyyy too dw...
    SamJ321

Answer by SamJ321 at 10:28 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Any one can be a mother and pop one out, but it really takes guts and a lot of work to be a mom. Way to go for stepping up and don't let others spout off at you. They are probably dealing with step moms who they don't like and are really quick to bash ALL step moms.
    Audrice1985

Answer by Audrice1985 at 10:31 PM on May. 19, 2011

• There are some MEAN MOMMAs on here and lots of sweet ones too. The mean ones have attacked me (and others) for being an adoptive mom. They said similar things to me without knowing anything about me. I am sorry they were cruel to you and more importantly I am sorry you have to deal with that crazy woman. She is a little bit frightening. Hug that baby tight, she knows who her Mommy is.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 10:33 PM on May. 19, 2011

• i know sometimes some people just judge you for a few words you wrote on internet... I had that experience with b*tches on here. A while ago I said i was bringing my baby to parties, to a mom who was wondering if she was still gonna be a good mom and have fun. i got all kind of nasty answers and thumbs down... but I didnt mean rave parties or rock concerts, I meant birthdays parties and crepes nights, craft partiesor dinner parties, stuff like that.... I'm not a crazy incoucious mom lol ! People are just so judgmental as soon as they can take you down they will...... good luck with your stepDD, I wish you the best, try to get that money and raise your child, cause she needs you.
    kokomaman

Answer by kokomaman at 10:37 PM on May. 19, 2011