Any moms use retinol....?

For fine lines or wrinkles or to prevent them...? Can we buy retinol at CVS....in store or does it need to be prescribed...? Wondering cause it's always recommended by dermatologists in magazines. Is there different brands..? What would be a good one to buy if we can. If any of you moms know, will it dissapear fine lines or smile, laugh lines..?

Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Hi there! I use retinol and it does exactly what you said - it helps smooth out lines/wrinkles and it helps tighten the skin. Certain forms are prescription only - like Retin-a. There are over the counter brands as well.

I work for Rodan + Fields Dermatologists (the Drs that created Proactiv for acne) and we have a line specifically for anti-aging with retinol in it. No prescription needed! If you want to check it out my website is www.rodanandfieldsderma.com
    KikiPetty

Answer by KikiPetty at 10:55 PM on May. 19, 2011