do you use condoms for ???

anal sex if you do it like that i heard you suppose to ??

humboldtmama21

Asked by humboldtmama21 at 3:19 AM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• Ionly used a condom for anal sex when I was dating guys. Always used protection when I was just dating guys. But with my husband, no, no condoms just lots of lube and we clean ourselves afterwards. I perfer it without condoms.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:10 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• You should but I rarely ever did. It hurts more with it on, at least for me. We just made sure to shower before and after and used plenty of lube.
    Cindrella72

Answer by Cindrella72 at 3:22 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• nope never did and we have NEVER had any problems
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:27 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I think if you were having new partners or something, you definitely should...but if you're having unprotected vaginal sex, you're running the same risks. It does make sense that there might be an increased risk for your man though because there are different germs and bacteria in the "backdoor".
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:26 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• We have only ever done it like once with a condom. It was uncomfortable and if I can completely gross people out here, it actually fell off. We haven't done it that way since. Now, if I were doing it with different people, then I am sure I would. But since that isn't the case, we don't. I don't actually do often though.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 9:29 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I like to blow them up and pop them. They are more fun than balloons! Seriously, I think that using one is def more clean.....but don't think you have to if you are careful about it.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 9:31 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• No, never used a condom for that and no problems without one.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 10:01 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• My husband and I have anal pretty frequently, and we never use condoms. I really don't think its necessary if you are with only one partner.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• If you want to prevent an STD, you should use condoms for anal sex, vaginal sex and oral sex.
    kk_bella

Answer by kk_bella at 11:03 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Yes we use a condom
    moviestartaal

Answer by moviestartaal at 11:28 AM on Dec. 7, 2008