Cant get it out of my mind, please help

Ok heres the thing I like watching Nancy Grace..but I cant stand to hear and see what happens to these children..im haunted by it every night before I sleep. I pray every night that these kids with be out of harms way! It breaks,my heart that kids get abused..i find myself crying because of the pain and hurt I feel for these children..but I need to know if im thinking about it to much? And how I can stop? I know this is the world we live in, but I just cant deal with it anymore! Any advice??

Princesaof1

Asked by Princesaof1 at 10:39 PM on May. 19, 2011 in General Parenting

• Stop watching... that's all I know.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:40 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Even if I dont watch it, it will still cross my mind!! It breaks my heart
    Princesaof1

Comment by Princesaof1 (original poster) at 10:44 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I work with CPS kids an families daily and hear horror stories each time we get a new child. I find it makes me so suspicious of people and I am soo protective of my children that it drives me crazy -- BUT -- I use that to show my children how much I love them and to show the world how grateful I am to have them. Say your prayers and move on! Help another child that may be suffering, thats what I do.
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 10:45 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Kiss your baby! I have same problem, i can't stand to watch the news any more! Just kiss your baby!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 10:49 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Thanks girls for the advice..@ harris4, I def will kiss her, ty girls
    Princesaof1

Comment by Princesaof1 (original poster) at 10:51 PM on May. 19, 2011