Do moms that try to act like they are perfect .. STEPFORD TYPE?

Piss you off? Make you laugh? Make want to smoke a cigg and have a drink..LOL.? Make you want to clean house? Or are you a perfect mom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I am a good mom, not perfect though. I just try and avoid women who BELIEVE they are perfect.
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 10:48 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I'm perfect. Yep, I said it. Hahahahahaha...

I don't know, I don't think about it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:49 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I honestly don't care what other Moms do. My friends and I don't sit around and compare how we do things, we mostly just sit around and laugh, and take a breather from our kids/lives.... I don't claim to be the perfect parent, or wife, I just do the best I can for my family.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:53 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Is anyone perfect? I think most people try to be the best they can be. It is not for us to judge others, when we are critical of otthers I think sometimes it's because the real fault is in us. It's a waste of time, when life brings so many other things.
    irememberwhen59

Answer by irememberwhen59 at 10:59 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Personally
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 11:16 PM on May. 19, 2011

• They make me laugh. Nobody is perfect and to try is a waste of time. I do my best and hope that every other mom does what she feels is best for her family.
    liv4myboys

Answer by liv4myboys at 11:18 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Crap hit wrong buttons lol. Anyhow personally I think that each mother is the perfect mother for her children as long as they are happy healthy well adjust children we are all doing great then. My house isn't always spotless and yes sometimes I would let my daughter choose what to eat for dinner but my children are well loved and have all there needs met so yes to me that makes me their perfect mom.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 11:18 PM on May. 19, 2011

• I don't think the "perfect mom" even exists. I think we all just do our best to do what is right for our children.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 9:47 AM on May. 20, 2011

• nope not perfect cant claim to be and wouldnt want to be.......and i dont think or care about the ones who are.......i live my life to the best of my ability and let others live thiers
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:51 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I find it funny really. Who do they think they are fooling...themselves maybe? I saw a woman and her kids in Walmart the other day. She was in a little black cocktail dress and black stiletto's
    Anonymous