How can you say you're healthy when you smoke? (M-I-L vent)

my Mother in law's always bugging me about how I eat. (damn lady I weigh 5"4 105 So there's nothing WRONG with my weight.) She made me eat 100 bread which I absolutely hate I ate every vegetable even the ones I hate. No fat no grease nothing while cooking, EVEN less doughnuts while work SMH. She bothers me at home and at work, she doesn't want me to get fat. Uh hello at 12 weeks how fat can you get? So tonight she makes supper for me and My roommate. (marinated pork, homemade Caesars salad and fries) she comes and lectures me about healthy eating and so on so forth. But she lights up a cigarette right in front of me. TALK about smoking health freak... Seriously un- believable. Lemme catch her next round when she comes lecture me about healthy eating I'll put out her damn cigarette out in her forehead.
End of vent.

SamJ321

Asked by SamJ321 at 10:52 PM on May. 19, 2011 in General Parenting

• Lord. My old roommate's mother was like that. She would like to come to our house and say that shit. The words she used when we called her out on the smoking - - "I started smoking when it was good for you". I'm serious.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:25 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Yeah I can see where it would be hard to take her seriously. I'm guessing your pregnant... so why is she smoking in front of you? That's horribly rude.

Why does she care so much if you get fat anyway? ...weird
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 10:56 PM on May. 19, 2011

• no clue but I wanted to pull evey hair out of her nose with a tweezers OT (Off topic)
    SamJ321

Comment by SamJ321 (original poster) at 11:07 PM on May. 19, 2011