I have to apologize--(heavy sigh)

There really is no category to stick this in so here it goes!!!
I do get irritated when people say stuff like "I feel weird today and my period is a day late, could I be pregant?" and all the other crazy stuff where you want to scream "TAKE A DAMN TEST!!!" And not just the pregnant jokes but the "How do I make money from home?" and the "My man is beating me and threatened to kill me, what should I do?" ones. (The last one really gets me because I was in a very violent relationship, had no access to money, no friends and no family and not only did I get out but I make good money now with no college degree. So the pity-party ones don't work with me) HOWEVER, I was cleaning out my CM stuff and realized I had a ton of questions I have posted that I never rewarded people for the best answers to. And low and behold, the very first question I have ever posted on Cafe Mom was "I got out of the shower and feel kind of sick, could I be pregnant?" I just about crapped my pants. So I am really really sorry. I humbly apologize. Next time, instead of bashing you for not peeing on a stick, I will try to be more sensitive. For the chick in the abusive relationship with her husband: Like I said before, I did not want my kids growing up thinking that kind of crap is OK so I got the hell out. If I can do it, you can too!!!! No pity parties!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Well, as long as you feel good, I feel good.... LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:03 PM on May. 19, 2011

• clapping

Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:03 PM on May. 19, 2011

• LMAO. Sucks when you realize you're guilty too. At least you busted yourself instead of someone else busting you mid argument (<--I have firsthand experience with that one at home LOL)
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:09 PM on May. 19, 2011