UGH! Does anyone else have this problem. adult content

I know most of you are going to say stress, but honestly it has been stress free for the last few weeks.. So here's the deal!

I had my normal period the 1st week of this month.. I spotted a week later, and I spotted again today (again, another week later)! It's not much just enough to say haha, here I am for 5 minutes and then it's done! I took a test (someone suggested placenta previa, so I checked jic) and it was negative... So, besides stress, what do you ladies think.. anything serious that I should be worried about? Anyone else go through this?

kbishop8688

Asked by kbishop8688 at 11:13 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Health

• pregnant !! i did that with my first baby
    alliep2011

Answer by alliep2011 at 11:16 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Are you on birth control? If not, your periods don't necessarily have to be the same way every month. Especially if there is anything different in your routine, such as stress or even an illness, weight loss, etc. Even medication can mess your cycle up. If you are trying to get pregnant and know that it's a possibility, then it might be. As far as serious...if that's a concern, you probably need to talk to your Dr.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:20 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Not too concerned about it, but it's annoying. I'm not ill, nothing different here, and i've already had my stuff! We are trying to get pregnant.. but since our miscarriage we haven't been successful! Suck, but no i'm not losing weight nor am I taking any medication.. Nothing our of routine other than these spots of blood.
    kbishop8688

Comment by kbishop8688 (original poster) at 11:23 PM on May. 19, 2011

• Have your thyroid checked! It can effect your cycle.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 11:23 PM on May. 19, 2011