Thinking about changing my birth control and going on a pill...which one have you had a good experience with?

Right now I'm on the 3 year Implanon for the second time after my second baby but I've been on my period for over a month now and I cannot keep living like this. Hence, looking for something new.

GomezMami2908

Asked by GomezMami2908 at 11:21 PM on May. 19, 2011 in Health

• Ask your doctor to start with the lowest level of hormones pill.
    Anonymous

• I had Mirena (IUD) for 4 years before having a hysterectomy. I had no problems with it at all. It's highly effective and it's very low dose of hormones. It's not painful and your periods should be normal and eventually lighter. Look it up, it's really a great birth control. I know 2 other women that use it still and have no problems at all.
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 11:38 PM on May. 24, 2011

• You know my experience is that all birth control pills work really well as they kill your sex drive. When I got off of mine to get pregnant, I was absolutely amazed about how much more of a libido I had... would never go back on the pill
    hollydaze1974

Answer by hollydaze1974 at 11:39 AM on May. 20, 2011